- Interpret engineering and construction sketches and mock-ups for graphical intent
- Implement consistent style in preparing plan, section, elevation, and detail drawings
- Update standard details as directed by supervisor or engineering manager
- Complete all drawings using high professional standards for clarity and neatness
- Review blueprints, sketches, and specifications related to drafting requirements
- Exercise judgment to determine essential information
- Scale drawings for accurate proportion and relationship among components
- Prepare CAD drawings to represent physical features of client facilities
- Annotate cathodic protection components to client facility drawings as designed or as installed
- Pursuing Associates of Arts degree with a concentration in Computer Aided Drafting or related field or equivalent required
- Experience with AutoCAD or equivalent
- Persistent at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested
To apply for this job please click here.