Your responsibility is to discover new and innovative styles to predict the good future trends for the next fashion season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– The fashion trend forecaster has the main duty to conduct the research on the trends of the day.
– Forecast the things related to the fashion world based on company target customers.
– Forecaster has the responsibility to give the best inputs to the designer based on the research.
– Keep a particular track of what the competition is doing if working for a particular fashion house.
Skills and Specifications:
– Needs to have a thorough and deep knowledge of fashion and an inherent fashion sense.
– Needs to have the excellent research skills and the knowledge of predicting the future trends.
– Needs to have a knowledge of colors, prints, textiles, materials and garment structure.
– Needs to have excellent communication and networking skills to maintain effective interaction with the designers.
– Being creative, stylist and fashion forward.
– Be able to follow the latest developments in the social and economic environment.
Education and Qualifications:
– BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Fashion Design school or any related field.
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
– Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
– 8am – 5pm
– Monday – Friday
– Hourly paid
Job Type: Internship
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
To apply for this job please click here.