Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts is a large performing arts organization that presents a wide spectrum of the performing arts: music, dance, theatre, opera and related education programs. Wolf Trap presents over 200 performances year-round, attracting more than 500,000 audience members annually. Wolf Trap’s internship and apprenticeship program provides meaningful hands-on training and experience in arts administration, education and technical theatre.
Selected as one of the “Best Places to Intern” by Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Wolf Trap internships are 12 weeks long and part-time (21 – 24 hours per week) in the fall. All positions are paid.
For individual position descriptions please see web site at wolftrap.org/internships.
- Undergraduate students who have completed a minimum of one year of study, graduate students, recent graduates, and career-changers currently enrolled in a degree program. All majors are welcome.
- Interns and apprentices should possess enthusiasm, strong writing and organizational skills and proficient computer skills.
- Wolf Trap Foundation is accessible by public transit, though personal transportation is recommended
- Housing is not provided.
- All interns and apprentices must meet INS I-9 eligibility regulations.
To apply, you must complete the online application (wolftrap.org/internships) and submit the following materials no later than July 1:
- A resume
- A cover letter
- Two contrasting writing samples (no more than three pages in length each)
- At least two professional references that we may contact via email and/or phone that can provide insight into your past performance.
HOURS PER WEEK:
21 – 24
For questions or concerns, please call Cate Bechtold at (703) 937-6304 or email [email protected] wolftrap.org.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $7.25 /hour
To apply for this job please click here.